Friday, July 14, 2006

Friday - workday

Slow work week ends. Upgraded the main software on my computer. Not without glitches, and always they change something that wasn't broken and break something that worked fine. It'll take a little while to get used to the new features.

More drama with K this week. On Wednesday she had a Lumbar Puncture at the neurologist's office. Came home with an awful headache. Then the neurologist calls and wants her to go to the ER immediately. She had dangerously low sodium levels in the most recent blood test. He said she should be prepared to stay a week. But tests later that evening showed her levels returning and they discharged her the next day. Now we wait for at least 2 weeks for the results of the LP and the MRI and the EEG. Hopefully, we'll get a diagnosis, finally. I need some closure and answers.

It's very hot today, and will get hotter over the weekend, and the next few days. I feel very lethargic and tired; not sleeping well. It's taking me a long time to fall asleep.

Had my guitar in my hands almost every night this week. I intend to have some quality time with it this weekend. Maybe even play with MB. Did I mention I glad it's the weekend?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home