Friday, August 04, 2006

Friday - workday, last day before vacation!

Long week; no posts.

Weekend went by fast; visit K, celebrate her birthday. Many errands, shopping, etc. Very hot, a theme for the week.

Work week was full, but not too stressful. Had to convince an arrogant client that I knew what I was doing, and that my methodolgy was correct, the right way to do something. a small victory.

K came home on Tuesday. I was surprised she was released so soon, but she is doing better. She had and will have many doctor appointments and tests in the next few weeks, and will not come with us to Vermont next week. Thankfully, her sponsor, Sandy will move in and stay with her while the boys and I are away.

Really looking forward to vacation. I should have a lot of free time, guitar time. I should be able to post, also.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home