Friday, February 26, 2010

Feb. 25-26, 2010

Lat night: saw an amazing show, Umphrey's Mcgee at the Nokia Theatre (the best venue) in NY. This was my 8th time seeing them, and they get better each time. Incredible non-verbal communication. Got on the 1 AM train, at 2 AM dug out my car from under a foot of snow and began driving home; usually 25 minutes. Following a convoy of plows we get stuck by am enormus tree. One of the guys trying to move the tree was a co-worker/neighbor who missed the show, had taken the 10:30 PM train. Who would of thought this could be possible? Now we're stuck inside of 2 downed trees. Then, I get my car stuck in a snowbank. One of the plowers pulls me out, I follow him around downed trees and detours and finally reach a main road. Arrived home at 5:30 AM. I'm still shaken by this all, and very thankful to considerate strangers who aided and guided me. What a night!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home