Monday, September 04, 2006

Monday - Labor Day

No more procliamations of how often to post. I'll post when I post. But, I aim to post often, what ever often is.

Very busy at work; 2 Verizon spots to deliver this week, another to continue working on.. Supervised a shoot in Hicksville, NY that did not go so smoothly, but it's OK.

Things with K are much, much better. Since she's off all medications she seems to be back; her old self. Headaches are under control. A new hope. Very positive feelings about our future.

A good weekend ends. Saturday I had private time with both boys, then time with K. Yesterday the family went to NYC; Met Museum, Central Park and then a great Thai dinner. Home to jacuzzi and then more time with K. I could get used to this. I think I will.

Today we returned the Bernardini's Gecko. Good to see Mark, catch up. We 'll begin some music soon, maybe even next weekend. The time is right.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home