Sunday, September 10, 2006

Sunday

A busy week of work followed by a full and enjoyable weekend.

Lots of progress on the current Verizon spot. Now it's mostly in our CG department's hands. Hopefully I won't be too late to the Jeff Beck show on Tuesday.

Began working again on new music with Mark. The right thing at the right time.

Home to burgers on the grill with the family. Thought about eating outside, but then it clouds up very quickly and sprinkles for a few minutes. So we eat inside. Good times with the boys.

Out to the HVFG. Small audience; the featured artist and his wife and a first timer. Mark asks me to begin the open mic. Played 3 pieces, felt relaxed. Later played 3 YGP pieces with Mark.

Out for a few drinks and Calamari after cleaning up. Good conversation; a good friend.

Today up early to get ready for church. Good to be back from the summer. I have a sense that a new year has truly begun.

Miles and I go food shopping. Then we have a catch and also play Badminton. A beautiful day. Lots of laughs and good conversations. Miles reminds me of me in so many ways it's scary.

Chinese/Japanese take out for dinner, then I go out to a meeting. Now to relax and root for the Giants.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home